Drug & Alcohol Legislation Developments
BeYouPromise.org believes that legislation regarding the use and misuse of drugs and alcohol in Canada can have a profound effect on the well being of our country. We aim to keep track of new initiatives and pending regulations as they come to light. Please check back here regularly for links to documents and articles about positions our legislators are taking on alcohol and drugs in Canada.
- Substance Abuse Issues and Public Policy in Canada: Canada’s Federal Drug Strategy
- Legal Drinking Age for Alcohol in Canada
- Canadian laws, regulations and policies governing liquor sales and service, alcohol advertising, impaired driving, addictions treatment and health promotion and harm reduction.
- Canadian Human Rights Commission’s Policy on Alcohol and Drug Testing
- Reducing Alcohol Related Deaths on Canadian Roads
- Canadian Foundation for Drug Policy